Dear Electric Vehicle (EV) fans and members, Please join our rowdy crew on Wed, May 16 from 7–9 PM and stay for networking afterwards as long as you like.
Please forward this message to others you think might be interested.
Unfortunately, I have a business trip out of town that I could not avoid, so I will not be in attendance, nor will our VP Eric Cardwell, so our President Emeritus and Program Director, Dave Goldstein, will be leading the discussion, with your help.
Here is what I think we should have on the agenda:
- Jean Gough from 350Green will discuss their plans for chargers.
- Chip Gribben and updates on the 200 mile per hour motorcycle in the &fra14; mile drag race. Finished in under 7 seconds. Gobs of postings on this. Chip will fill us in.
- Bryan Murtha has updates on our EVADC license plates for MD. Bring your checkbook.
- Lanny Hartman will tell us about the Maplelawn meet up of EV owners/leasors.
- George Lopez, Doron Shalvi, Dave Goldstein and others who brought EVs to the Solar and Wind Expo in Timonium MD this last weekend will tell us about how it went.
- John Alder and Lanny have purchased Th!ink all electric cars for the LOW LOW price of $15,000 after the federal tax credit. Wow. As seen at the Solar and Wind Expo. I drove it. Feels good. 2 seater.
Hang on Charlie. I guess you were in a hurry here: it's the Mitsubishi iMiev that's a 2-seater. the Th!nk is a 4-seat (2+2) coupe. Okay, my good friend and Th!nk driver Lanny has set me straight. His Th!nk is definitely a two-seater and I've certainly been in an iMiEV 4 seat sedan. In any case, moving on…
- I'm sure I forgot some important items, but you all can work it out. See you next time.
Charlie Garlow… and now it is joke time! Get ready for groaners:
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Velcro is a rip off!
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
- The earthquake in Washington obviously was the government's fault.
- They found a body covered in corn flakes. They suspect a serial killer
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. Its impossible to put down.
- Need an ark to save two of every animal? I Noah guy.
Very punny Charlie.
Also of note I'll be bringing my newest, oldest charger to show off my NEMA flexibility!