Hi EV maniacs!
Please share this invitation with your friends/listservs.
Our January meeting will be on Wed Jan 18 from 7 - 9 PM at the Silver Spring, MD public library on Colesville Road, just inside the Beltway and only 4 blocks north of the Silver Spring METRO. We will endeavor to start and finish on time, but there will be plenty of time for the best part of the meeting, BS-ing, before and after the planned agenda.
- The DC Auto Show is in late January at the Convention Center and we want to be there. Eric Cardwell, ace VP of our club, is heading up this operation. Lots of good ideas are percolating already.
- EV license plates and membership categories. Bryan Murtha will update us.
- New EVs coming to market: Tesla Model S, Model X?, iMiev, Ford Focus EV, Toyota PHEV
- Who bought/leased a new EV? Any issues?
- Charging stations: New ones, Where, Issues?
- Reveng of the Electric Car. Movie premier in Baltimore. How did it go?
- Charging at work with 110 volt outlets. Cheap. Bob Bruninga update.
- California ZEV and Federal MPG standards. How does this affect EVs?
- Other agenda items you want to discuss?
Charlie Garlow, your Prez and a host of fantastic volunteers.
How about the property tax rate in Fairfax, Virginia?
Just a reminder about tomorrow (Wednesday's) EVADC Meeting. And to say that we got some feedback on topics, including questions about the Chevy Volt and any difficulties, including the fire controversy [overblown, in my opinion]. Here is the previous message. Please forward to others. Bring a friend.
Couldn't agree more, Charlie!
Wish you had put this up a little earlier. Went to the EVA/DC site to see what the schedule looks like...man, is that site out of date. :)ReplyDelete
I also noticed the meetings are in Silver Spring MD every Wednesday. Probably too far for me in one charge unless I got home early for an hour on the 240. Ahhh, the irony. Though I could stop by Stone Cove's and charge during lunch...